Generac Power Systems- Come work for the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Finance Manager.
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for SEC reporting, XBRL compliance, corporate consolidations, internal financial reporting and technical accounting projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for SEC reporting (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K) and XBRL compliance, including interaction with domestic and international subsidiaries.
- Responsible for monthly financial consolidations process, including preparing and recording consolidation entries, and financial statement review. Manage senior consolidation analyst.
- Project manage and lead the technical analysis for any new accounting pronouncements, including preparation of technical memos, policy updates, assisting the auditors, assessment of implementation and transition controls and internal communications.
- Assist with future acquisition and international growth strategy – technical accounting assessment, consolidations, integration, etc.
- Responsible for the accounting for EPS, stock compensation, acquisition purchase accounting, non-controlling interests, debt, restructuring reserves, intangible asset impairment analysis, segment reporting and other technical areas as applicable. Perform monthly reconciliations within Blackline for areas of responsibility.
- Research and conclude on company-wide technical accounting matters.
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Assist with quarterly earnings release.
- Oversee changes, enhancements and updates to our consolidation software, Longview.
- Lead corporate oversight and review for lease accounting.
- Provide budget and forecast estimates for intangible amortization, deferred financing costs and original issue discounts, stock compensation expense, and diluted share count.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of related experience
- Public Accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience with Longview or equivalent consolidation and reporting software
- Previous experience with SAP or equivalent ERP
- Managerial experience
- Global manufacturing experience
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.