At Staffmark Group our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring a Payroll Consultant for our downtown Cincinnati client services team, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. You will ensure professional customer services and support to our field operations and customers to provide accurate and timely payroll and billing.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Ensuring timely and accurate payroll and customer billing.
- Providing outstanding communication and customer service to our customers and branches to clarify and resolve payroll processing issues.
- Preparing accurate and timely billing for our customers.
- Acting as a liaison with the Quality team to resolve any VMS billing discrepancies.
- Remaining current on payroll laws as well as any state and local laws impacting employee wages.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp! We promote from within.
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, an empowering PTO plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done. At our shared services office, we also allow a casual dress code including jeans every day, and a biweekly parking stipend.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.